Vulnerable people have a wide range of support needs and requirements.
CSS are able to work with people who need extra support to enable them to take part in Supported Work Placement opportunities in the community.
We have experience in providing additional support including:
- People recovering from mental illness
- People who are physically disabled
- People who have lack confidence and self – esteem
- People who have been out of the workplace for a long time
- People with learning difficulties
- People whose first language is not English
We can provide supported work based training placements in:
- Reuse / upcycling
- Customer service / Sales
- Painting and decorating
- Multi-drop van delivery
What makes our training placements different?
- We are cost effective, sustainable and value for money.
- We also believe in providing quality training that is more about quality than quantity!
- We are semi sheltered to give the participant a chance in a none threatening environment
- Formal and informal training
For more information call 0191 5110614. firstname.lastname@example.org