Vulnerable people have a wide range of support needs and requirements.
CSS are able to work with people who need extra support to enable them to take part in Supported Work Placement opportunities in the community.
We have experience in providing additional support including:
- People recovering from mental illness
- People who are physically disabled
- People who have low self esteem and lack confidence
- People who have been out of the workplace for a long time
- People with learning difficulties
- People whose first language is not English
We can provide supported work based training placements in:
- Customer service/Sales
- Painting and decorating
- Multi-drop van delivery
What makes our training placements different?
Here at CSS we have principles, we ensure that our program is not used as:
- A dumping ground for the unemployed.
- A “bums on seats” program.
- We are cost effective, sustainable and value for money.
We also believe in providing quality training that is more about quality than quantity!
For more information call 0191 5110614.